- Bananas are naturally radioactive. This comes from the fact that they contain relatively high amounts of potassium. Specifically, they contain Potassium-40, which is a radioactive isotope of potassium.
- Spicy food can protect your stomach lining, keep your heart healthy, help prevent cancer, reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and it can replace the salt in cooking. Read more [here]
- Most know water is important but do you know the benefits besides a sped up metabolism? It promotes healthy skin, flushes toxins, reduces your risk of heart attacks, cushions and lubes your joints and muscles, gets you energized and become alert, keeps you staying regular, reduces your risk of disease and infection, regulates your body temperature, burns more fat and builds more muscles, and keeps your well. Read more [here]
- Peach juice can be used to combat various digestive problems, aid kidney function, support heart health, aid weight loss, and boost immunity system. Read more [here]
- Tomatoes, declared a fruit by the Supreme Court in 1893, is great for facial cleansing because of the high amounts of lycopene, a substance found in many of the more expensive over-the-counter facial cleansers. Read more [here]
- Oysters are the most concentrated natural source of zinc, an essential to maintaining a strong immune system, supports wound healing, and maintains the sense of taste and smell. Read more [here]
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural painkiller. Many people also find ginger to be helpful in the case of stomach flus/food poisoning. Read more [here]
- Eggs promotes healthy hair and nails because of their high sulfur content and wide array of vitamins and minerals. Many people find their hair growing faster after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing sulfur or B12. Read more [here]
- Honey contains natural sugars which speeds up the oxidation process of alcohol in the liver, so if you drank too much the night before and you wake up with a hangover, try a tablespoon of warm honey to a fruit juice. Read more [here]
- Garlic can help ward off allergies, especially allergies caused by changes in weather. Read more [here]
- Cauliflower can help clear your digestive system and get rid of unnecessary substances. It can also help reduce your risk for stomach ulcer and cancer. Read more [here]
- Rice is cholesterol free and is considered one of the best food for those who suffer high blood pressure and hypertension. Rice water is an effective ointment to cool off inflamed skin surfaces. Read more [here]
- Shrimps, just like fish, also supplies omega-3 fatty acids, this helps fight against depression and may help improve mood to those who are already suffering from the disorder. Read more [here]
- Asparagus can be used a detox, anti-aging purposes, an aphrodisiac, reduce pain and inflammation, and prevent birth defects. Read more [here]
- Coconut milk can help prevent anemia and relaxes the muscles/nerves. It also helps control weight, especially for those who are trying to lose weight, the milk makes you feel full because of the high dietary fibers. Read more [here]
- Apple juice is helpful for weight loss and improves the functions and health of intestines. Read more [here]
- Popcorn is high in fiber is the healthiest to eat when it is butter-free. A cup of un-buttered popcorn contains about 40 calories per cup. Read more [here]
- Mangoes can aid in getting rid of acne. Take a thin slice of mango and apply the slice to the affected area. Leave it there for 10 minutes before removing and washing with warm water. Read more [here]
- Coffee is actually good for you; it is a great source of antioxidants. A cup of coffee has the same hydrating effect as a glass of water. Read more [here]
- Lemon water is good for the stomach, excellent for skin care, aids in dental care, cures throat infections, good for weight loss, controls high blood pressure, assist in curing respiratory disorders, good for treating rheumatism, reduces fevers, and acts as a blood purifier. Read more [here]
Your Where to start?
Point Really Are
Makes Is Many
Human Ultimately To
Hearts To Sad
If A Dead
You Fantastic Ends.
Think Are And
About Hopelessly Soul-
It In Fulfilling
Feel Will Will
I’ve Never Pretend
Known Know We
The Them Have
Best. All. Chosen
We There Finest.
Are Simply This
United Is Is
By No The
No wrong turn.
A picture is worth a thousand words…
A dying man holding his best friend. He lived homeless in Iowa with his dog in a car. When he became terminally ill and placed in hospice, his only request was to hold his dog one last time before passing on. Two souls quietly saying their goodbyes.
reverse graffiti. instead of using actual spray cans…some artist are just cleaning dirt off of certain areas to make their masterpieces. and they are calling it reverse graffiti. kind of brilliant.
instead of using actual spray cans…some artist are just cleaning dirt off of certain areas to make their masterpieces. and they are calling it reverse graffiti. kind of brilliant.